Financial Management covers a range of measures for target-oriented structuring of business, investment and financial policy of a company. Concrete proposals are drawn up by means of professional analysis concerning capital procurement and capital appropriation which ensure long-term profitability and ensure liquidity of the company.
It is often necessary to assess the corporate situation from the view of the financial investor such as e.g. banks, private investors or holding companies. Capital funding measures not only depend on figures today, but also on such factors as a clearly defined corporate strategy, planning and control mechanisms implemented, a well-functioning inventory control system and solid accounting.
We execute a professional analysis of your corporate situation with the aim of minimizing operative business risks as well as investment and financing risks. This improves the overall corporate risk profile and enhances your potential for capital funding.
We provide the following services in the field of Financial Management:
- Organization and preparation of the accounting system
- Development of integrated corporate planning models
- Implementation of planning and control systems
- Development of financing proposals
- Liquidity management
- Mediation of equity holdings (silent partnerships, private equity)
- Preparation and support for negotiations with banks and investors Applying for public funding (guarantor bank, KfW Bank)
- Applying for public consultancy support